Please note: The Master Plan recommendations are those of consultants and will be taken into consideration along with available funding when making decisions for future projects.
2012 Community-Wide Survey
The Park Ridge Park District commissioned a research and planning team for the preparation of a community-wide survey to gather opinions of and attitudes toward district facilities and programs. The specific areas of inquiry included:
- Demographic characteristics
- Use of and satisfaction with parks, facilities and programs
- Recreation activities participated in
- Importance of Park Ridge Park District areas and satisfaction with recreational programming and facilities serving various resident groups
- Use of Park Ridge Park District swimming pools and interest in proposed aquatic features
Click here to read the Survey Findings report.