Location: 2800 W. Oakton Avenue
Hours of Operation (members only):
Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday, 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, 9:00am - 9:00pm
Notice: All Members are required to have their ID Lanyard visible while in the park.
Beaglefest is this Saturday May 21st. The park will be closed to members from 8am to 5pm for this annual event. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Start or Renew Your Membership Today!
Tags are valid from September 1, 2015-August 31, 2016.
Click here for Paws Park Membership rates.
Paws Park Rules
- You are solely responsible for your dog.
- Usage of the park is at your risk.
- Dog owners must be present at the park monitoring their dog at all times.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entering and exiting the park.
- Immediately remove your dog from its leash upon entering the park.
- Gates must be closed and latched at all times.
- Keep your dog away from the gate while other dogs are entering and exiting the park.
- Collars must be worn at all times. No pincher or spiked collars.
- An adult must accompany any child below the age of 12.
- Dogs must be healthy, fully immunized, de-wormed and must display a Park Ridge city dog tag and a Cook County rabies tag at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dogs under 6 months of age are prohibited from the park.
- Only two dogs per person will be allowed in the park at any given time.
- Immediately pick up after your dog.
- Excessive barking is prohibited. Dogs will be removed if this occurs.
- Cooperation between dog owners is expected.
- Any outside food is prohibited from the park.
- In the event of a dog bite please call 911.
- ID badges must be worn by the dog owners at all times in the park. If the badge is not displayed you will be asked to leave the park by a monitor. Replacement badges are available for $5 at Oakton or Maine Park Leisure Center.
- Volunteer monitors, as identified, are authorized to keep order and enforce park rules.
- Infraction of these rules will result in temporary or permanent loss of park privileges without refund.
View Larger Map