Location: 2800 W. Oakton Avenue
Notice: Out of courtesy for other members, please refrain from attending the park if your dog has the Flu.
Hours of Operation (members only):
Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday, 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday, 9:00am - 9:00pm
Volunteer Monitors are needed. Interested parties can contact Brent Dolan, Oakton Sports Complex Manager, at 847-692-8595.
Start or Renew Your Membership Today!
Tags are valid from September 1, 2014-August 31, 2015.
Click here for Paws Park Membership rates.
Paws Park Rules
- You are solely responsible for your dog.
- Usage of the park is at your risk.
- Dog owners must be present at the park monitoring their dog at all times.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entering and exiting the park.
- Immediately remove your dog from its leash upon entering the park.
- Gates must be closed and latched at all times.
- Keep your dog away from the gate while other dogs are entering and exiting the park.
- Collars must be worn at all times. No pincher or spiked collars.
- An adult must accompany any child below the age of 12.
- Dogs must be healthy, fully immunized, de-wormed and must display a Park Ridge city dog tag and a Cook County rabies tag at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dogs under 6 months of age are prohibited from the park.
- Only two dogs per person will be allowed in the park at any given time.
- Immediately pick up after your dog.
- Excessive barking is prohibited. Dogs will be removed if this occurs.
- Cooperation between dog owners is expected.
- Any outside food is prohibited from the park.
- In the event of a dog bite please call 911.
- ID badges must be worn by the dog owners at all times in the park. If the badge is not displayed you will be asked to leave the park by a monitor. Replacement badges are available for $5 at Oakton or Maine Park Leisure Center.
- Volunteer monitors, as identified, are authorized to keep order and enforce park rules.
- Infraction of these rules will result in temporary or permanent loss of park privileges without refund.
View Larger Map