Campers need to be signed in and out on a daily bases. Please make sure you have your photo I.D. ready, as we check them until the staff is familiar with the pick-up person.
Camp Lunch Program:
Forms available online.
We use Centennial Aquatic Center 3-4 afternoons per week, weather permitting. The weather is never certain, so send your camper with a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen on a daily basis. The Supervisor and the Recreation Program Division Manager determine if campers go swimming in questionable weather. Lifeguards assess campers' swimming ability on the first trip to the pool.
We go on a field trip each session or will have a special event. On field trip days campers must wear their camp t-shirt. Please be sure to be at camp on time, as the buses for the field trips depart on schedule.
- Backpacks: Campers must bring their own manageable backpack (as opposed to sharing) to hold their lunches, water bottles, etc.
- Water Bottle: Buses can get hot, so campers should bring a water bottle that fits in their backpack. We fill them before and during the trip.
- Sunscreen or Bug Spray: Trips may include outdoor activities. Please bring sunscreen and bug spray.
- Walking/Hiking Shoes: Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the trip.
- Sack Lunch & Beverage: Send a peanut/tree nut free lunch in a recyclable and reusable container with a drink. Camp Lunch program is not available on field trip days.
Field Trip Schedule
Tuesday, June 11 - Lazer Quest/Norridge, IL
Friday, June 14 - Safari Land/Villa Park, IL
Tuesday, June 18 - Tilt Studios/Gurnee, IL
Friday, June 21 - Mystic Waters/Des Plaines, IL
Tuesday, June 25 - Haunted Trails/Burbank, IL
Friday, June 28 - Brunswick Zone/Niles, IL
Tuesday, July 2 - Rockin Jump/Buffalo Grove, IL
Friday, July 5 - Rainbow Falls/Elk Grove Village, IL
Tuesday, July 9 - Chicago Dogs/Rosemont, IL
Friday, July 12 - Enchanted Castle/Lombard, IL
Tuesday, July 16 - Barefoot Bay/Mundelein, IL
Friday, July 19 - Safari Land/Villa Park, IL
Tuesday, July 23 - Whirlyball/Lombard, IL
Friday, July 26 - Pickwick Theatre/Park Ridge, IL
Tuesday, July 30 - Action Territory/Kenosha, WI
Friday, August 2 - Rainbow Falls/Elk Grove Village, IL
Tuesday, August 6 - Haunted Trails/Burbank, IL
Friday, August 9 - Brunswick Zone/Niles, IL
Tuesday, August 13 - Schaumburg Sports Center/Schaumburg, IL
Friday, August 16 - Enchanted Castle/Lombard, IL
Field Trip Release Form