Hinkley Park

Park Information

Hinkley Park was acquired by the District in 1927 primarily due to the dedicated effort of W.W. Hinkley who served as a Park Commissioner for 25 years. The park was originally named Playground Park, but later renamed to honor Mr. Hinkley. This community park is a highlight of the District located in the Uptown area of Park Ridge, and features a large variety of amenities for the community.

Amenities

  • Skate Park
  • Lighted
  • Swimming
  • Tennis Courts 
  • Ball Fields
  • Play Field
  • Football
  • Basketball Courts
  • Playground
  • Outdoor Restroom - seasonal
  • Sand Volleyball
  • Drinking Fountain
Hinkley Park