Season Pool Passes
- Pre-Season Pool Passes will be sold until the opening day of Centennial Pool. We will then begin selling regular season passes.
- Pool Passes must be purchased by anyone entering the facility, starting at 12 months of age. Children turning 1 by May 24 need to purchase a pass.
- Age breakdown for daily fees: 11 months & younger=Free / Child=Ages 1-17 / Adult=Ages 18 & up
- Pool Pass pictures are available at Maine Park Leisure Center, Community Center, Senior Center, and Oakton Ice Arena.
- Refunds for season pool passes will be issued before May 31. Starting on June 1 prorated refunds will only be issued for medical reasons.
- **Nanny Pass: Must be employed by a family that is holding a 2014 Outdoor Pool Membership. They must apply with the family that is employing them and provide documentation of employment. Nannies may not be counted as an additional family member. Only one Nanny Membership per family.
Youth Non Resident
Adult Non Resident
Any person entering the facility 12 months and older must pay the entrance fee.
Children 11 months and under are free.
*Proof of Residency is required to receive resident rates
Opening and closing of the pool is subject to
prevailing weather conditions, including cold
weather (temperature at 68 degrees or below)
electrical or thunder storms, or heavy rain.
Or if there are:
- 25 or less guests within an hour time at Centennial Aquatic Center
- 10 or less guests within an hour time at Hinkley Pool
- No guests for 2 hours at South Park Pool
About Our Lifeguards
At the Park Ridge Park District, we’re serious about safety. All our lifeguards are Ellis Trained in Lifeguarding, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, AED and Oxygen Administration. To further ensure they’re always prepared for an emergency, lifeguards receive extensive pre-season training, and they’re required to attend four hours of in-service per month, in addition to participating in unannounced audits coordinated by Park Ridge Park District pool managers to test any of their skills at any time.
If you are interested in becoming a Lifeguard with The Park Ridge Park District, please fill out an on line application, on our job posting page. Canidates that are chosen to work will get Lifeguard certified through the Park District.