Outdoor Swim Lesson Schedule
Outdoor Swim Lesson registration begins on Monday, June 2 for residents & Saturday, June 7 for non-residents.
Season Pool Passes
- Pre-Season Pool Passes will be sold until the opening day of Centennial Pool. We will then begin selling regular season passes.
- Pool Passes must be purchased by anyone entering the facility, starting at 12 months of age. Children turning 1 by May 24 need to purchase a pass.
- Age breakdown for daily fees: 11 months & younger=Free / Child=Ages 1-17 / Adult=Ages 18 & up
- Pool Pass pictures are available at Maine Park Leisure Center, Community Center, Senior Center, and Oakton Ice Arena.
- Refunds for season pool passes will be issued before May 31. Starting on June 1 prorated refunds will only be issued for medical reasons.
- **Nanny Pass: Must be employed by a family that is holding a 2014 Outdoor Pool Membership. They must apply with the family that is employing them and provide documentation of employment. Nannies may not be counted as an additional family member. Only one Nanny Membership per family.
Youth Non Resident
Adult Non Resident
Any person entering the facility 12 months and older must pay the entrance fee.
Children 11 months and under are free.
*Proof of Residency is required to receive resident rates
Opening and closing of the pool is subject to
prevailing weather conditions, including cold
weather (temperature at 68 degrees or below)
electrical or thunder storms, or heavy rain.
Or if there are:
- 25 or less guests within an hour time at Centennial Aquatic Center
- 10 or less guests within an hour time at Hinkley Pool
- No guests for 2 hours at South Park Pool
Have your child's birthday party or special occasion at Hinkley, Centennial, Centennial Wading Pool or South Park Wading Pool this summer. Choose one of the Park Ridge Park District outdoor pools as the place to host your party.
Rental and birthday party reservations begin on April 1 and must be made at least two weeks in advance. Rentals are available until August 24. Centennial Pool is scheduled to open on July 4; if the opening is delayed, all affected parties will have the opportunity to either reschedule to an available date or receive a full refund.
Please fill out a Party Inquiry Form to request a party or rental. Forms will be accepted beginning April 1. Click here for the date request form.
Party packages are available during open swim times at Centennial, please check out the party information on The Centennial Pool page.
2014 Rental Fees:
Hinkley Pool Priate Rentals:
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 7:00pm-9:00pm
Monday - Thursday, 8:00pm-10:00pm
South Park Wading Pool Rentals:
7 days a week, 6:00pm-7:30pm
Book your party today!
Leisure Pool: $300 for 11/2 hours; Wading Pool: $170 for 11/2 hours
Sat & Sun, 10:00am-11:30am
Whole Facility: $500 for 2 hours
Sat & Sun, 8:00pm-10:00pm
Birthday Party Package:
food packages are included in the Birthday Party Package and do not need to be purchased for private rentals.
10 guests, includes birthday child: $150 R/$225 NR
Additional 5 guests: $30 R/$45 NR
Swim Party Package includes:
- One hour in a reserved party area for your meal and birthday.
- Party staff to greet you and your guests and ensure your party runs smoothly.
- A special food package of hot dog, chips, pizza or sub sandwich and a beverage for each guest. Party host provides their own party cake. (No ice cream cakes or other food and beverage may be brought into the facility.)
- Unlimited swimming during public swim hours.
Hours: Parties may be reserved between the hours of 1:00pm-7:00pm beginning Saturday, June 21.
Days: Parties are available seven days per week.
About Our Lifeguards
At the Park Ridge Park District, we’re serious about safety. All our lifeguards are Ellis Trained in Lifeguarding, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, AED and Oxygen Administration. To further ensure they’re always prepared for an emergency, lifeguards receive extensive pre-season training, and they’re required to attend four hours of in-service per month, in addition to participating in unannounced audits coordinated by Park Ridge Park District pool managers to test any of their skills at any time.
If you are interested in becoming a Lifeguard with The Park Ridge Park District, please fill out an on line application, on our job posting page. Canidates that are chosen to work will get Lifeguard certified through the Park District.