Looking for a space to allow your dog to run off leash? Paws Park is the place for you and your pup. Sign up for your annual membership today!
Start or renew your membership today! Tags are valid from September 1 to August 31. Click here for Paws Park Membership rates.
- Mon-Fri: 7:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Note: All members are required to have their ID lanyard visible while in the park.
Warning of Risk of Contagion
Visit at your own risk.
Additional 2020-2021 Rules
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between non-household individuals
- Wearing a face covering is recommended
- Do not pet others' dogs
- Water will remain shut off until pandemic conditions allow for safe use
- All other rules still apply
The Park District reserves the right to close Paws Park at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your dog.
- Usage of the park is at your risk.
- Dog owners must be present at the park monitoring their dog at all times.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entering and exiting the park.
- Immediately remove your dog from its leash upon entering the park.
- Gates must be closed and latched at all times.
- Keep your dog away from the gate while other dogs are entering and exiting the park.
- Collars must be worn at all times. No pincher or spiked collars.
- An adult must accompany any child below the age of 12.
- Dogs must be healthy, fully immunized, de-wormed and must display a Park Ridge city dog tag and a Cook County rabies tag at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dogs under 6 months of age are prohibited from the park.
- Only two dogs per person will be allowed in the park at any given time.
- Immediately pick up after your dog.
- Excessive barking is prohibited. Dogs will be removed if this occurs.
- Cooperation between dog owners is expected.
- Any outside food is prohibited from the park.
- In the event of a dog bite please call 911.
- ID badges must be worn by the dog owners at all times in the park. If the badge is not displayed you will be asked to leave the park by a monitor. Replacement badges are available for $5 at Oakton or Maine Park Leisure Center.
- Volunteer monitors, as identified, are authorized to keep order and enforce park rules.
- Infraction of these rules will result in temporary or permanent loss of park privileges without refund.