Registration takes place twice each year. Registration for the Fall Session is held in early spring, based on space availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for the Winter/Spring Session is held in late fall. If your child is already enrolled in the Fall Session, a letter is sent home informing you that tuition for the Winter/Spring Session is due. Registration is required for each session; classroom changes may be possible if spaces are available.
- Residents currently enrolled in the Preschool Program are given priority registration.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1 to enroll in the Preschool Program.
- Registration for the Fall Session will be accepted until October 1.
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Session will be accepted until February 1.
For information, please contact Molly Jacobsen, Preschool Director, at 847-685-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, March 4, 2:00pm-4:00pm: Residents currently enrolled* in the Preschool program. Doors open at noon at the Maine Park Leisure Center.
- Sunday, March 11, 2:00pm-4:00pm: Preschool registration for residents. Doors open at noon at the Maine Park Leisure Center.
- Wednesday, March 14, 9:00am–3:00pm: Preschool registration for non-residents currently enrolled in the Preschool program.
- Monday, March 19, 9:00am–3:00pm: Preschool registration for non-residents.
Please bring proof of residency, a copy of your student’s birth certificate, and $100 deposit.
*This includes all 2- and 3-year-old students currently enrolled and their incoming siblings. If your student will be graduating to Kindergarten, their siblings register with the general public.
- As you enter Maine Park Leisure Center, each registration form will be numbered. All registrations will be processed in numerical order.
- A representative must remain in line until registration is processed.
- Some classes may be full due to advanced registration for children currently enrolled in our Preschool Program.
- Requested teachers are not guaranteed.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new children enrolling.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1, 2018, to enroll.
- All children must be completely toilet trained to participate.
- Proof of residency is required to receive resident rates.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Balance due by August 17, 2018.