Registration takes place twice each year. Registration for the Fall Session is held in early spring, based on space availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for the Winter/Spring Session is held in late fall. If your child is already enrolled in the Fall Session, a letter is sent home informing you that tuition for the Winter/Spring Session is due. Registration is required for each session; classroom changes may be possible if spaces are available.
- Residents currently enrolled in the Preschool Program are given priority registration.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1 to enroll in the Preschool Program.
- Registration for the Fall Session will be accepted until October 1.
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Session will be accepted until February 1.
Please bring proof of residency, a copy of your student’s birth certificate, and $100 deposit.
For information about registration, please contact Molly Jacobsen, Preschool Director, at 847-685-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Registration Information
- During the annual registration day events at Maine Park Leisure Center, each registration form is numbered. All registrations are processed in numerical order. A representative must remain in line until registration is processed.
- Some classes may be full due to advanced registration for children currently enrolled in our Preschool Program.
- Requested teachers are not guaranteed.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new children enrolling.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1, 2018 to enroll.
- All children must be completely toilet trained to participate.
- Proof of residency is required to receive resident rates.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Balance due by August 17, 2018.