Registration for the school year is held online in early spring.
- Residents currently enrolled and continuing in the Preschool Program are given priority registration.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1 to enroll in the Preschool Program.
- All students attending preschool need to provide a birth certificate, a completed medical form, a copy of current up to date immunizations, as well as all required (provided) paperwork required by DCFS. Failure to provide these documents by will result in a loss of your deposit and child’s spot in the program.
For information about registration, please contact Molly Jacobsen, Preschool Director, at 847-685-4400 or email@example.com.
2022-23 Registration Information
How to Register Online (Desktop) How to Register Online (Mobile)
- Resident Registration begins Monday, February 28, 2022 at 8:00am
Non-Resident begins on Friday, March 4, 2022 at 8:00am
- Online registration is encouraged.
- IMPORTANT: To register online, families must have an established account at the Park Ridge Park District. To create an account, please visit the Maine Park Leisure Center at least one week prior to the preschool registration date. Click here for more information.
- Some classes may be full due to priority registration for children currently enrolled in our Preschool Program.
- Birth Certificates are required for all new children enrolling.
- Children must be age appropriate by September 1 to enroll.
- All children must be completely toilet trained to participate.
- Proof of residency is required to receive resident rates.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. A 9-month billing cycle is available if your account is set up by August 19, 2022.
- Enrichment registration begins Monday, March 14, 2022.
- School starts Tuesday, August 30, 2022.