You can register for Park Ridge Park District Summer Camps through our online registration or in-person at the following locations:
Payment Plan Instructions
- Complete the Park Ridge Park District registration form found in the current seasonal brochure, at any Park District Registration Office, or found online.
- Complete the Payment Plan Request sheet and submit with completed registration form to the Registration Office at Maine Park.
- A $25 deposit per camp is required. No deposit is required for Before Care & After Care; however, the payment plan option is available. Park District Specialty Camps are NOT payment plan eligible.
- Monthly payments are automatically withdrawn on the 1st of every month (April, May, June, July, August) by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover (credit or debit card) or by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). To set-up an EFT, a voided check must be submitted with registration.
- All policies, waivers, and proof of residency as outlined in the 2018 Spring/Camp brochure apply.
All summer camps must be PAID IN FULL prior to the start of the camp week.
Camp Expectations (Code of Conduct)
The Park Ridge Park District reserves the right to dismiss a camper from our camp programs if he/she does not demonstrate appropriate behavior.
Camp Refund Procedure
Prior to the First Day of Camp:
- A full refund minus a $3 administrative fee will be granted.
After the start of the First Day of Camp:
- Refunds will be granted for medical reasons or changes in residency.