- Resident Summer registration begins May 7, 2018, at 7:00am online or beginning at 8:30am in person at Maine Park Leisure Center, Centennial Fitness Center, or Oakton Ice Arena. Registration begins at 9:00am at the Centennial Activity Center. In-person registration is processed prior to mail-in or faxed registrations received on May 7, 2018. Online registration is processed in real time.
- Any registration received before 7:00am on May 7, 2018, will be processed after all in-person, mail-in, and faxed registrations on that same date.
- A family member may register their family and ONE additional family. If more than two family registrations are received, they will be included in the first batch of the next day.
- In-person registrants receive a receipt immediately. Online registrants must print a receipt at the time of registration.
- In the event that the class is full, you will be placed in your alternate choice, providing an opening exists. If no alternate choice is given or if same is full, you will be placed on the wait list for your first choice.
- If you have been placed on the wait list for a class and an opening becomes available, a supervisor will contact you. If you wish to be placed in an alternate class or to receive a refund, please contact us at 847-692-5127. Make sure your alternate choice does not conflict with any other class selections.
- If ADA accommodations are needed, please contact 847-685-4400.
- All non-resident registration will be processed on May 12, 2018 at 9:00AM.
- $15 service charge for all NSF checks.
- A $3.00 administrative fee will be charged for program withdrawals.
Figure Skating, Hockey & Preschool Registration
- Oakton Skating Registration:
The Oakton Ice Arena is the only location that accepts registration for ice skating classes. You may fax your registration to 847-692-6128 or register in person only.
- Preschool Registration: Click here for details on preschool registration.
Proof of Residency Required
The District requires proof of residency be submitted with all registrations. Acceptable forms of proof of residency are as follows: current driver’s license, current utility bill, or current property tax bill. Failure to comply will delay processing of your registration form.
Park Ridge Park District is a member of Park District Risk Management Agency (PDRMA). PDRMA is a self-insured pool that provides liability, workman’s comp, and property insurance to its agencies. PDRMA does not provide medical accident insurance.
As part of its loss control program, PDRMA requires each agency to have its participants sign a “Release and Hold Harmless Agreement” for all activities. The agreement is located at the bottom of each registration form and is provided along with league roster information.
The Park Ridge Park District is dedicated to preserving your privacy and security while viewing our web site and utilizing on line registration. We strive to retrieve the minimum amount of information necessary from our patrons in order to provide a host of various services and resources.