Hours of Operation
The Open Gym Schedule is available on our Schedules page.
Youth (17 & Under):
$5 Resident / $8 Non-Resident
Adult (18 & Older):
$8 Resident / $12 Non-Resident
Each guest must pay the daily fee to be allowed in any area of the facility except the lobby. Parents/legal guardians observing participants in pre-registered programs are not required to pay daily fees.
Save money with a Centennial Fitness Center Membership!
Please bring a lock to secure your belongings in our locker rooms. If you forget your lock, locks will be available for purchase at the Front Desk.
See inside the center
The Park Ridge Park District Centennial Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art fitness and athletic facility designed to provide community fitness for all ages through a variety of healthy activities. From our weight machines and group fitness classes to our pools and sports, it is your center for fitness and fun.
- Paramount® and Life Fitness Performance Strength Training Machines
- Free Weights
- Upright Bikes
- Recumbent Bikes
- Two Spin Bikes
- Schwinn® Airdyne® Bikes
- Concept 2® Rowers
- Precor® and Life Fitness® Elliptical Machines
- Octane® Lateral Trainer
- Cybex Arc Trainer
- Life Fitness® and WOODWAY Treadmills
- Stair Masters & Step Mills
- Precor® Adaptive Motion Trainers with Personal TV
- Kettlebells, training ropes, weight vests, TRX suspension trainers, balance boards, plyo boxes, foam rollers, and more to keep your workout challenging and fun!
- 50-inch Plasma Flat Screen TVs
- Cushioned Rubberized Track
- Inside Lane, 12.67 laps per mile
- Outside Lane, 11.86 laps per mile
- 4-Lane, 25-Yard Lap Pool
- Leisure Pool with Current Channel and Spray Features
- Tot Pool with Splash Slide
- Hot Tub and Dry Sauna
- Six fixed-height basketball goals
- Two portable, variable height basketball goals
- Volleyball, Pickleball, and Badminton available (at designated times)
- Batting cage rental available (rental required)
- Two regulation-size racquetball/wallyball courts
Public Locker Rooms
- Towel service provided
- Handheld hairdryers
- Family changing room available
Please bring a lock to secure your belongings. If you forget a lock, you may purchase one at the Front Desk.
Private Adult Locker Rooms
- Private locker for your use only, adult only access.
- Cable television
- Free toiletries (disposable razor, cotton swabs, shaving cream, lotion, etc.)
Private locker rooms are not included in memberships and cost an additional fee. Ask for details at the Front Desk.
Complementary mini lockers for keys, wallets, etc. are available at the Front Desk.
Rentals and Party Packages
Make your next celebration a fun and active one at Park Ridge Park District’s Centennial Fitness Center.
This is a great place to host your party, meeting or event. Centrally located the Centennial Fitness Center offers a variety of venues for a special event or off-site meetings. Pool, party room, or gym rentals are available year round.
Policies and Regulations
The following rules have been established to help improve the overall experience during the use of the Centennial Fitness Center. By becoming a member you agree to follow all rules set by the Centennial Fitness Center.
- The Centennial Fitness Center is a family facility. Foul language is not allowed.
- Appropriate clothing is to be worn at all times. See Dress Code.
- No dunking allowed in the gym.
- No child under the age of 7 may be left at the Centennial Fitness Center without adult supervision.
- Only guests 13 years of age and over may use the upper level, stretching area, and track.
- Guests 13-15 years of age must complete the fitness orientation and have a permission slip signed by their parent or guardian on file at the Front Desk.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed in the upper level, gymnasium, raquetball courts, and track.
- Shirts must be worn at all times (with the exception of the pool).
- Children younger than 13 years of age are not permitted in the upper level.
- Children ages 13-15 must complete a fitness orientation prior to using the upper level. See General Rules.
- Dropping of free weights is prohibited.
- Guests must wear appropriate attire. See Dress Code.
- Strollers or baby carriers are not permitted.
- Food is not allowed.
Public Locker Rooms
- Children 5 years of age and under may accompany their parent or guardian into both male and female locker rooms. Two family changing rooms are available for older children.
- Children must be within arms length reach at all times.
- Use of mobile phones and cameras is prohibited in locker rooms.
Private Locker Rooms
- No children under 18 are allowed in the private adult male or female locker rooms at any time.
- Food is prohibited in the locker rooms.
See Pool Rules
The Park Ridge Park District reserves the right to amend rules and regulations as deemed necessary by management to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.