Welcome to the Centennial Fitness Center! Whatever your fitness level we are here to help you reach your goals!
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - Following a new mandate from the Cook County Department of Public Health, face coverings will be required in all Park Ridge Park District indoor public facilities effective immediately. The Cook County Order can be read in full here.
October 22: Closing early at 4:00pm due to Trunk or Treat event
November 25: Closed
November 26: 7:00am-8:00pm
December 24: 5:30am-1:00pm
December 25: Closed
December 31: 5:30am-1:00pm
January 1: Closed
FITNESS CENTER ADMISSION
Interested in becoming a member? Call Justin at 847-692-5136 for a tour. Click here for our membership pricing.
NON-MEMBER DAILY RATES
Youth (17 & Under): $5 Resident / $8 Non-Resident
Adult (18 & Older): $8 Resident / $12 Non-Resident
Each guest must pay the daily fee to be allowed in any area of the facility. Parents/legal guardians observing participants in pre-registered programs are not required to pay daily fees.
Group Fitness Classes
In-person (both indoor and outdoor) group fitness classes, as well as virtual options, are available.
Pickleball: limited to groups of four at a time. Hours are subject to change at any time.
- Sundays, 8:00am-10:00am
- Tuesdays, 1:15pm-3:15pm
- Thursdays, 10:00am-Noon
- Fridays, 11:00am-1:00pm
Racquetball and Wallyball: Call the front desk for reservations.
Badminton: Tuesdays, 11:00am-12:30pm
Open Gym: Please click here for the Open Gym schedule.
How the experience has changed to keep everyone safe
- A face covering is required for all people participating in CFC programs or visiting the facility; exceptions continue for those with qualified medical conditions and those under 2 years of age.
- Locker rooms are open. You are welcome to change, store your belongings, and shower in the locker rooms.
- Please bring your own towel for your workout and shower.
- Mini-lockers are also available for use.
Working Out Safely
- Clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any equipment used outdoors) before and after use.
- Restrooms are available.
- Kids Spot childcare services will not be available at this time.
Schedules and guidelines are subject to change at any time. We will do our best to update you through our website, emails, and social media platforms. Please make sure that we have your correct email on file.
How YOU CAN HELP keep everyone SAFE
Don't workout if you're sick
- The old days of sweating out a fever or a cold/flu need to be left in the old days. Please do not come into the facility if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Stay home and protect other participants and staff. Wait to return until you have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
Face Coverings Required for All Patrons
- When indoors, face coverings are required for all patrons. Exceptions continue for those with qualified medical conditions and those under 2 years of age.
- We kindly request that you wipe your equipment before and after your workout.
Be a Good Neighbor
- With everyone following the guidelines and rules set forth, we are able to provide a safe and fun fitness experience.
How WE are keeping you SAFE
- Staff are required to stay home if they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Additionally, we’re avoiding close contact whenever possible. Please understand our staff are providing the best experience possible given limitations.
- All staff were required to participate in a District-wide COVID-19 Prevention Training prior to returning to work.
- Staff also participated in job specific safety training.
Extra Enforcement of Hygiene
- Staff are increasing the frequency of their hand washing and disinfecting of common touch points.
Sanitizing Stations Available
Facility Cleaning Protocols
- Cleaning and disinfecting of premises will be conducted in compliance with CDC protocols.
- A detailed plan, specific to the Centennial Fitness Center & Indoor Pool, has been developed with detailed disinfecting procedures for each room and the items within.
- Common areas, machines, and high touch point areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- In a confirmed COVID-19 case is reported at the facility, CDC guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting for Community Facilities will be followed.
Failure to Follow Guidelines
We care about your health! The COVID-19 pandemic is very serious. Please be respectful of staff and fellow patrons at all times. Failure to follow staff directives and the guidelines set forth will result in suspension of your fitness privileges until further notice. The Park District may change and update guidelines and restrictions at any time given the fluid nature of the pandemic and as new regulations are implemented or new guidance is developed.
In-Person & Virtual Group Fitness Classes
Advanced reservations are required for indoor, outdoor, and virtual group fitness classes. Face coverings are required for all patrons.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
The Park Ridge Park District Centennial Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art fitness and athletic facility designed to provide community fitness for all ages through a variety of healthy activities. From our weight machines and group fitness classes to our pools and sports, it is your center for fitness and fun.
- Paramount® and Life Fitness Performance Strength Training Machines
- Free Weights
- Upright Bikes
- Recumbent Bikes
- Spin Bikes
- Schwinn® Airdyne® Bikes
- Concept 2® Rowers
- Precor® and Life Fitness® Elliptical Machines
- Cybex Arc Trainer
- Life Fitness® and WOODWAY Treadmills
- WOODWAY Curve
- Stair Masters & Step Mills
- Precor® Adaptive Motion Trainers with Personal TV
- Kettlebells, training ropes, weight vests, TRX suspension trainers, balance boards, plyo boxes, foam rollers, and more to keep your workout challenging and fun!
- 50-inch Plasma Flat Screen TVs
- Cushioned Rubberized Track
- Inside Lane, 12.67 laps per mile
- Outside Lane, 11.86 laps per mile
- 4-Lane, 25-Yard Lap Pool
- Leisure Pool with Current Channel and Spray Features
- Tot Pool with Splash Slide
- Hot Tub and Dry Sauna
- Six fixed-height basketball goals
- Two portable, variable height basketball goals
- Volleyball, Pickleball, and Badminton available (at designated times)
- Batting cage rental available (rental required)
- Two regulation-size racquetball/wallyball courts
Public Locker Rooms
- Handheld hairdryers
- Family changing room available
Please bring a lock to secure your belongings. If you forget a lock, you may purchase one at the Front Desk.
Private Adult Locker Rooms
- Private locker for your use only, adult only access.
- Cable television
Private locker rooms are not included in memberships and cost an additional fee. Ask for details at the Front Desk.
Complementary mini lockers for keys, wallets, etc. are available at the Front Desk.
Rentals and Party Packages
Centennial Fitness Center offers indoor pool, gymnasium, and room rentals for whatever your group desires.
For more information or to schedule a tour: Call 847-292-8921, Monday–Friday 8:30am–5:00pm
Athletic & Indoor Pool Parties
Policies and Regulations
The following rules have been established to help improve the overall experience during the use of the Centennial Fitness Center. By becoming a member you agree to follow all rules set by the Centennial Fitness Center.
- The Centennial Fitness Center is a family facility. Offensive language is not allowed.
- Appropriate clothing is to be worn at all times. See Dress Code.
- No dunking allowed in the gym.
- No child under the age of 7 may be left at the Centennial Fitness Center without adult supervision.
- Only guests 13 years of age and over may use the upper level, stretching area, and track.
- Guests 13-15 years of age must have a permission slip signed by their parent or guardian on file at the Front Desk.
- For your safety, we require athletic shoes to be worn in the upper level, gymnasium, raquetball courts, and track.
- Shirts must be worn at all times (with the exception of the pool).
- Children younger than 11 years of age are not permitted in the upper level. Children age 11-12 are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Dropping of free weights is prohibited.
- Guests must wear appropriate attire. See Dress Code.
- Strollers or baby carriers are not permitted.
- Food is not allowed.
Public Locker Rooms
- Children 5 years of age and under may accompany their parent or guardian into both male and female locker rooms. Two family changing rooms are available for older children.
- Children must be within arms length reach at all times.
- Use of mobile phones and cameras is prohibited in locker rooms.
Private Locker Rooms
- No children under 18 are allowed in the private adult male or female locker rooms at any time.
- Food is prohibited in the locker rooms.
See Pool Rules
The Park Ridge Park District reserves the right to amend rules and regulations as deemed necessary by management to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.