2022 Season Pass Rates
Passes go on sale April 1.
Purchase your pool pass in April and your household will receive two complementary outdoor pool guest passes to use with your membership! One set of passes per household will be added to the household account.
Apr 1 - May 31
|Family of 2
|Family of 3
|Family of 4
|Family of 5
|Family of 6
|Family of 7
|Family of 8
|Family of 9
|Senior Pass (Age 65+)
PURCHASE YOUR POOL PASS
- Resident Early Bird Pool Passes are sold until May 31. Regular season pricing begins June 1.
- Anyone entering the facility must have a Pool Pass or pay daily admission, starting at 12 months of age. Children turning 1 by May 26 must purchase a pass.
- Daily fee age breakdown: 11 months & younger=Free / Child=Ages 1-17 / Adult=Ages 18 & up / Senior=Age 65 & up
- Pool Pass pictures are available at Maine Park Leisure Center, Centennial Fitness Center, and Centennial Activity Center.
- Full refunds will be granted for season pool passes issued before May 31. Starting June 1, prorated refunds will only be issued for medical reasons.
- Persons younger than 9 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
- Please note: Your receipt for aquatics daily admission fees cannot be credited towards the purchase of a seasonal pool pass.
- Nanny Pass cannot be renewed online.
- One Nanny Pass per family.
- Must be employed by a family holding a 2022 Pool Pass. Nannies may not be counted as an additional family member.
- Must provide documentation of employment. Proof of employment can be presented via email from employer by submitting a family information form for the nanny to email@example.com. The information form must have the nanny’s pertinent information (their name, address, phone, email).
- Nanny will have to come in to one of the facilities listed below to get photo ID card printed (unless they have a pass ID card from previous seasons).
Printed Pool Passes & Photos
Patrons who purchase a pool pass online can take their photos and receive their printed pool passes at the facilities listed below. Please note, If you have a printed pool pass from previous years, you do not need to come in for a new photo and printed pass.
Maine Park Leisure Center, 2701 W. Sibley St.
Centennial Activity Center, 100 S. Western Ave.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Centennial Fitness Center, 1515 W. Touhy Ave.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-5:00pm
Has it been a while since your last registration with the Park Ridge Park District? Online registrants are required to submit a Family Information Form and proof of residency before gaining access to the online registration process. Your residency verification is valid for two years. Click here for more information on how to check your status and/or renew your residency verfication.
Opening and closing of the pool is subject to prevailing weather conditions, including cold weather (temperature at 68 degrees or below) electrical or thunder storms, or heavy rain.
Or if there are:
- 25 or less guests within an hour time at Centennial Aquatic Center
- 10 or less guests within an hour time at Hinkley Pool
- No guests for two hours at South Park Pool
- No guests for two hours at Prospect Park Splash Pad
Check the facility opening status
About Our Lifeguards
At the Park Ridge Park District, we’re serious about safety. All our lifeguards are Starguard Elite trained in lifeguarding, CPR for the professional rescuer, first aid, AED, and oxygen administration. To further ensure they’re always prepared for an emergency, lifeguards receive extensive preseason training, and they’re required to attend four hours of in-service per month, in addition to participating in unannounced audits coordinated by Park Ridge Park District pool managers to test any of their skills at any time.
We are now hiring lifeguards age 15 and older! If you are interested in becoming a lifeguard with the Park Ridge Park District, please fill out an online application on our job posting page. Candidates that are chosen to work will get lifeguard certified through the Park District.
Want to Join our Aquatics Staff?
Register for our Lifeguard Class to get certified!
Lifeguards play an important role in a swimming facility's risk management program. Successful participants in this class become certified lifeguards with the Starguard Elite Lifeguard program. The course curriculum includes water safety, rescue techniques, basic first aid, CPR, AED certification, and emergency oxygen support training. Course completion is a prerequisite for employment with the Park District but does not guarantee employment with the district or surrounding aquatic facilities. The lifeguard candidate must attend all days of the course in order to pass.
View Current Class Offerings & Register
Start training early as a Junior Lifeguard!
This program for ages 10-14 teaches students rescue techniques, pool procedures, CPR, and First Aid. The skills learned will stick with students and help them down the line in not just lifeguarding, but real-life scenarios. We strive to develop leadership skills in our junior lifeguards, which is why they receive hands-on experience shadowing a real lifeguard. It is our hope that students transition into lifeguards when they turn 15 years old and practice these skills even more. At the end of the program, junior lifeguards get to participate in the Illinois Park and Recreation Association Lifeguard games.
View Current Class Offerings & Register