Centennial Fitness Center memberships include:
- Full access to the fitness center, indoor track, Schumacher Natatorium (indoor aquatic center).
- Racquetball courts and open-gym times
- Discounts on drop-in group fitness fees and personal training packages
Members also have seasonal access to outdoor pools for the following lap swim times:
Centennial Aquatic Center
- Resident means individuals and households residing within the boundaries of the Park Ridge Park District. Proof of residency is required at the time of registration to receive resident rates. Click here for confirmation on residency.
- Individuals ages 13-15 must have a consent form completed by a parent/guardian on file with the Fitness Center. It is recommended that the teen complete a Fitness Center orientation.
- Verification documents may be required at the time of registration to receive discounted rates including proof of residency, proof of age, proof of student status, and a current pay stub as proof of employment.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Memberships are conveniently paid monthly through an automatic deduction from your checking or savings account. Voided check must be provided at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All non-annual membership sales and day fees are final and are non-refundable.
- Annual memberships may be cancelled by submitting a cancellation request in writing 30-days prior to your pass cancellation date.
- EFT members must submit the request in writing 7 days prior to the 1st of the month.
Fees are per month paid for an annual term through EFT unless otherwise indicated. All memberships may be paid in full.
|Annual Monthly Values
||Membership + Group Fitness R/NR
||Unlimited Group Fitness R/NR
|Individual/Corporate (Age 13-64)
||$34 / $42.50
||$69 / $77.50
||$49 / $61
|Daylight Savings (M-F, 9am-3pm)
||$18.67 / $23
|Senior (Age 65 & over)
||$27 / $34
||$62 / $69
|Youth - Pool & Gym (Age 1-12)
||$22 / $27.50
|Add-On: 12 & under*
||$15 / $18
|Add-On: 13 & over*
||$18 / $22
||$53 / $57
*Must have a Base Membership: Individual, Daylight, Senior, or Youth in order to Add-On.
Family Definition: Parent(s), civil union partners, and unmarried children age 25 and under residing at the same address
|Short Term Values
Short Term Memberships must be paid in full and are consecutive.
|Youth (Age 17 & under)
|Adult (Age 18 & over)
The daily fee provides individuals ages 13 and older with unlimited daily use of the Fitness Center, track, racquetball courts, open gym, and the indoor pool. Individuals 12 and under have unlimited access to open gym and the indoor pool. Teens ages 13-15 require a parent waiver on file prior to accessing the fitness center. Each guest must pay the daily fee to be allowed in any area of the facility except the lobby. Parents/legal guardians observing participants in pre-registered programs are not required to pay the daily fee.
Group Fitness Platinum Membership Upgrade
Unlimited access to Group Exercise classes!
For $1.13 a day you can upgrade your membership to include Unlimited Group Fitness classes! We offer a wide variety of classes including TRX, ShockWave, Zumba, Step, Strength, Yoga, Ballet Barre, and Aqua. With over 75 classes to choose from weekly this option is a real steal. Let our front desk staff assist you in upgrading your membership today.
- $35 per month EFT from a checking or savings*
- $420 per year*
*Available to annual members only. Does not include Daylight Savings membership.
Private Locker Rentals
This upgrade provides no excuses. Store your items in our Adult Only Locker Room instead of having to tote your gym items daily. Enjoy luxurious amenities in a quiet and comfortable environment that is equipped with cable TV. Select toiletries are provided. You must be a current fitness center member to purchase a private locker rental.
- $12.50 per month through EFT
- $150 per year
Please download necessary forms and execute them as directed on each individual form. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please call the Centennial Fitness Center at 847-692-5127.
New Member Forms
Current Member Forms