- Parties are typically held Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am-1:00pm or 2:00pm-4:00pm, and during available times Monday-Friday. If these times do not match your schedule, please contact us and special arrangements can be made.
- You are responsible for refreshments, decorations, and paper products. (No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any Park Ridge Park District open spaces, parking lots, or parks at any time.)
- Parties should be scheduled one month in advance. Full payment is required at time of reservation.
- Parties are held in the Maple Room inside at Wildwood with trips to the animal room and an outdoor hike.
- Parties are geared toward engaging and educating the children attending, large amounts of adults in attendance can detract from the intended experience. If you are interested in a large family party, consider a Park District Room Rental with the Traveling Party Option.
- The Wildwood Pavilion (if available) can be added on to your Wildwood Birthday Party package for an additional fee ($54 Resident / $108 Non-Resident for 2 hours). The Pavilion capacity is 50; however, this outdoor space is not lightning safe.
To find out more information or to book a party, please complete a Facility/Park Rental Application or contact our Wildwood party expert, Jenny Clauson, at 847-692-3570 or email our party staff.