Board of Commissioners
Click here for a list of current Commissioners.
The district has four functional subdivisions:
- Business and Finance
- Buildings & Grounds
Click here for our current Organizational Chart.
Click on the links for locations and facility information:
Requests for information and Public Records under the Freedom of Information Act are to be submitted to FOIA Officer Maryanne Lucarz at the Park Ridge Park District Administrative Office via email or in writing to:
Park Ridge Park District
733 N. Prospect Avenue
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
For a Freedom of Information Act records request form, click here.
Please be as specific as possible in your description of the information being requested so that the appropriate information can be provided efficiently and cost effectively. The request must specify whether:
- the intended use of the information is for commercial purposes
- you would like to inspect the records or request that copies be provided; and/or
- any copies need to be certified
- No fees shall be charged for the first 50 pages of black-and-white copies at letter or legal size. (After the initial 50 pages, $0.15 will be charged for each additional page for black-and-white copies.)
- $0.50 per color copy (letter or legal size)
- Photographs, plats, maps, specification and other document greater than 8.5" x 14" will be reproduced at the market price.
- All fees for copying documents are payable at the time copies are made.