The Understanding Phase of the master plan process is completed and includes:
Further information regarding this phase of the master plan is available in the presentation made to the Park Board of Commissioners on Thursday, July 20, 2017 (available online).
Input & Programming Phase
The Input & Programming Phase of the master planning process is currently in progress, and includes:
- Staff Input - meetings held 7/14/2017 and 1/24/2018
- Stakeholder Input - meetings held with various user groups 7/17-7/18/2017 and 1/23-1/24/2018
- Board Input - completed 7/20/2017
- Community Input - public meeting held 11/30/2017
- Community Survey - conducted in 2/2018
Results available online.
- City Input - completed
- Market Analysis - Click for document.
Further information regarding this phase of the master plan is available in the presentation made to the Park Board of Commissioners on Thursday, May 3, 2018 (available online).
Concept Design Phase
The Concept Design Phase of the master planning process will begin after the Input & Programming Phase in complete, and includes: